Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Night Train


OK... Back to business.
I took a few unplanned days off due to some cold weather related disasters around my little EDP world. Things should be back to relative normality now.
Thanks for sticking with me.
Today is another train shot from Beowawe. I like trains, but I think I have been using too many recently. I hope to be able to get out and do some more shooting in the next few days to get some of the nice snowy scenes around town. Maybe capture some of the expected new snow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love trains and the lighting in this picture is really nice.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is cooold. I recently discovered the train Museum in Dallas. I will be visiting this place soon and will post some images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great train and tracks shot in the snow.

    ReplyDelete